Tuesday 10 April 2012

Love Letter

On other people's blogs, I enjoy reading 'Things I love this week' posts, and I would love to make this a regular feature here on Dinosaur Circus.  So without further ado, here's my first roundup of awesome things!


I love Danielle of Thompson Family Life's series of posts about Vintage children's books, but this 1960s circus book has to be the best yet, look at these acrobats!


The 60s theme continues with this dreamy kitchen...


My style and tastes probably change too often for me to seriously consider getting a tattoo, but I love how subtle this beautiful white lace tattoo is.


this cute guy appeals to my inner English student!


i am a food blog is one of the best food blogs I've seen in a while, combining delicious-looking recipes and fancy design!


This tshirt on Tumblr made me laugh... not sure those are completely official pokemon...


Last of all, I've currently been obsessing over my discovery that Tove Jansson of Moomins fame illustrated the Swedish edition of The Hobbit.  Her drawings are so stylish and beautiful (or terrifying, regarding her depiction of Gollum), follow the link to take a look!

What are you loving this week?

Faye 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment